Tabelware Hire Now Available
Ivory Crockery, Opal Cypress and Convivio/Gastronomie.
The Traditional design of Cypress and Convivio give both collections an elegant, sober and refined look.
1. The customer is responsible for the hired equipment from the time it is collected until it is returned. All orders should be checked upon receipt. All items hired from Barware Enterprises will remain the property of Barware Enterprises throughout the period of time it is on hire.
2. Customers are responsible for breakages/losses of hired items, including crates and packing materials. A list of replacement costs for all items will be provided when hiring.
3. Prices quoted are based on a 24 hour period. Quotes available for longer hire periods.
4. A deposit is required on all orders to secure the booking and will be held against breakages or any other replacement charges. Deposits will be returned when all hire items have been checked.
5. Orders are accepted by phone, fax or email.
6. Orders are to be collected by the customer from our premises and returned by the customer.
7. All items must be returned in the original cartons/crates and must be washed before they are returned. A quote can be provided for washing service.
8. Payment is required by cash or cheque on or before goods are collected.
9. Our cancellation policy is 10 days prior to the booked day, after that date, the deposit will be forfeited.
10. Barware Enterprises will not be responsible for any injury/damage caused by the use of the hired goods.